Planning Poses

This is the villain from my book, Mr.Rhyme. He's actually a god in human form. I'm mainly uploading this as an improvement log and not as the character's final portrait. The pose is a little awkward. He's supposed to be levitating but that's not obvious unless I explain it. Now that I've drawn him once it will be easier to get a better sketch. 


     It's hard to figure out good poses. Recently I've been experimenting on sketching a character with two greatswords and have ended up with many an attempt that didn't work. Although I think I've finally figured one out. I probably should look up poses as reference rather than drawing them from imagination. 

    Also sorry about the slower pace of posts; I'm taking care of my mom who has stage four cancer and that can be really stressful at times. This will probably become my regular amount of activity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog